Monday, November 24, 2008




Today I'm feeling alive again, now that its my first day back driving. I had a hair appointment so I really feel like a new person today.
Nic's class is having a Thanksgiving lunch at his school tomorrow and each family has to bring a part of a Thanksgving meal that they listed. I thought I would be creative and pick something on there list and bring turkey cookies. That's where I went to far! I had to say I would bring in turkey cookies, "What was I thinking"? So today I left for my hair appointment with my list of ingredients for my cookies. It's a rainy day and wanted to get home to show Jack my new hair dew without getting wet ...but went running from store to store to find items for the cookies. After 3 stores and flat hair later, I get home where Nic is waiting patiently to make the cookies. I tried to let him do most of it and they are not bad for a 5yr old baker. Still I think, why couldn't I just have bought premade holiday cookies? That's how I operate...always doing things the hard way.

1 comment:

ookamama said...

ooooooooooooooo those are some cute looking cookies!!!