Friday, November 14, 2008


Wow, my progress today was adding this background flare. Im still laughing that Im becoming a blogger and not sure who really is going to be intrested in anything I have to say. Im sure I will find someone out there that will not roll there eyes at the thought reading a blog. Today is the first day Im taking Nic out of school early since I have to be so careful now with his days in the school system. The gang is headed for a trip to visit Hudson for his birthday in Atlanta so we are excited to see our cousins but not so much of the drive, thank goodness for the DVD player. Cassidy is on my lap trying to push buttons along with me so I guess this is my time I need to check out.

2 comments:

Round Here said...

That's awesome that you finally did it! Love the pics!

ookamama said...

SO impressed, nice work....!!!!!!!!!!!