Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thought I would put in my two sence worth today and see how long I can keep this up. Im sure the days will get longer apart from post to post. My dad left today and the kids are pretty sad, it breaks our heart to miss family and friends so much. We are counting down the days until we go home so it wasnt that bad to say good bye. Cassidy went to the airport with me and we walked my dad to the gate which turned out to be sad when he walked on the plane she was screaming, "Grandpa, Grandpa" I have tears just thinking of it but glad to see how much the kids love him. I will try to figure out how to add pictures and designs for my next trip to the blogger so until then take care. Remember to smile!

1 comment:

sommers said...

That is sooo sad - it brings a tear to my eye. I can't imagine. Family IS everything