Thursday, November 20, 2008


I'm almost back! I was down with strep-throat..and I mean down. I haven't had that one since I was like 10. This was worse than the flu. Thank goodness Jack was around for the kids, again another reason why it was so worth the move so I could have his help when needed or I would have been solo and not sure how. Hoping this weekend I'm back at 100% so I can enjoy the things I take for grantid. All I've been wanting was to have some "me" time and have no one talk and just hang out and watch some movies, well I got all that. I was breaking down not being able to talk to Jack and the kids, if I watched one more episode of Oprah.. let me tell you. Funny how things work like that. I guess you have to get taken down once in awhile so you can really see how lucky you are in life.

No comments: