Monday, March 1, 2010

Only one missing from the nut farm!
So sweet and innocent......I think 3 min later the Christmas tree fell down.........Just kidding.

Nic and his friend Danielle taking a sleigh ride.








All of us walking in our downtown Mooresville for a holiday function.
>
>
>
Today was Dr. Seuss Day at Cassidy's school so she needed to wear red, white, and black. Some how she managed to last this long and wait to have her first meltdown at school today making a Cat in the Hat project. The teacher said it lasted for only a few seconds but she just got frustrated and got angry then it was over. I keep telling them all the things that she has big issues with at home and they never see them so they were surprised to see this come out of her. Unfortunately I knew exactly what they were talking about but she lasts a lot longer at home. I'm so glad she only shows the sweet side to them, I guess I will deal with the seed I planted at home.
Once Nic came home from school today and did his never ending homework we ate and ran. His school had a reading program for family's to come and let the kids read. Now we do it all again tomorrow, Tuesday's are usually the worst. Cassidy has dance and Nic has Boy Scouts that same night one after the other and an hour in between to eat. When did life get so crazy? I guess we are suppose to get 4 inches by tomorrow night, what kind of winter is this! Not sure if kids will have school tomorrow let's just keep our fingers crossed on that one.


No comments: