Friday, March 19, 2010

North Carolina snow.......in February!
>


Laurie's birthday - See how the candles are mostly on one side, that is a cake made with love. Nic must have been really wishing for something; I wasn't even ready.

All of us were at a park and Nic was so proud that he finally can do the monkey bars. I had to post the picture per his request.
>




They didn't have parks like this back in my day; what happened to the original slide?
>






>
I said this year I was going to slow things down and not really sure if I can say that it's been a slow start to the year. Jack started this new job which is great but keeping him very busy so I feel like I'm back to the Pennslyvania schedule. At least Cassidy is older and in preschool so I have breaks which helps but my breaks unfortunately are not on the couch. There our always things to do on the "To Do" list; when does that list get done? Nic started baseball yesterday so practice is Thursday and Saturdays but thought Boy Scouts would have ended by now to replace each other. I guess Boy Scouts is still on for another few months, now I just added on functions Tue, Thur, Sat. for him along with the horrible homework at night. What was I thinking! The homework wouldn't be so bad if he would just do it rather then complain which takes more time. When he finally finishes I could really check out of mommy duty from the battling....yes it's that painful for me. Cassidy has her dance class on Tuesday nights which is going well or as well as class can go for a 3 year old. Not sure how or where the time goes through the day but it goes and again I'm determined to find that slow mode button so I can push it at some point this year.

No comments: