Saturday, March 27, 2010

Nic and Cassidy sitting in a boat at the skating rink.
>









Cassidy taking a picture with her class mascot Lulu the lamb. It was her turn to have it for the weekend and we have to write a store along with a picture of what we did with Lulu.
>
>
>
>
Today is Saturday which is very exciting for me not because I have anything going on but for the fact I don't! This last week or more like two have been crazy busy to say the least so I kept saying I just need to make it until Saturday. Now I can say I survived. There was a kids consignment sale that I had to get ready for, which I have never done one. I had no idea what I was getting myself into; I had so much stuff buried into my crawl space that it was taking forever to mark. Then they want you to have hangers and pin the tags on a certain way, I could just go on and on. Sounds so silly to everyone who has done it but for me it was quite overwhelming. I had to pull an all niter the last night. Let's just see how much money I will make before I can say if it was all worth it or not.
Then Thursday had to start on my next project which was my fundraiser chocolates. What was I thinking again. I was having some friends over for Bunco a night (dice game) on Friday and thought I could toss in a little fundraiser event. I made a plate of all different pretzels, truffles, strawberries, and cakes. I will post a pictures since I'm impressed that I did them myself since I have no creativity in me at all. I walked into Michael's craft store and just stood at the front wondering where do I begin. Seriously, I'm clueless! So coming up with this I must say, "Not bad". Now again I will say how happy I am that it is Saturday and hope you can understand why.




No comments: