Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cassidy had to dress up for Cowboy/girl day for school.



Nic just getting home from school when I was taking the picture of Cassidy.


Nic, his friend Danielle, Cassidy and there first camp out.


Cassidy and her friend Ava who she goes to dance with.


Cassidy, Nic, and me at the Atlanta Aquarium.
I know, I know it's been FOREVER but at least I come back eventually. Not sure where all the time goes in our lives, I keep meaning to slow down but somehow I speed up. Our family has been doing well with the many ups and downs of everyday life. We always remember to laugh and show our love as much as we can to whoever we can so things don't pass up by. Kids are growing up way to fast, I'm going to have to post some funny stories since we always have them around here. I do always mean to update this with fun eventful stories but by the end of my night I just want to celebrate on another day accomplished and relax by the TV. I still have some older pictures to post so hopefully I will be back soon. I have not used my camera for a few months, I need to start clicking away and tell myself that every moment could be a Kodak moment. (If only we could go through life saying that)




No comments: