Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nic and saucey mouth.

Nic showing his stiches


After he came home from getting his stiches out.
>
>
>
The pictures I posted here were when Nic had his first real injury and needed stitches. We all had taken a visit to my cousins house and the boys were playing...Nic turned around not paying attention and went right into the corner of there baby crib. The cut was just deep enough for us to take him in and get I think it was 5 stitches. Jack was nervous and Nic was very brave he didn't even cry through the process. Then when it was time to get them pulled out I had Cassidy with me thought it would be a disaster. Nic laid on the table,crossed his legs, and said he was fine when asked how he was doing. The nurses even laughed for how calm he was so I was very proud. Now we are just waiting for his hair to grow back and it will be an old memory.

1 comment:

ookamama said...

ohmygosh, forget the stitches, look at his GORGEOUS EYES!!!! he's so cute L ! 7 days till I see you guys !