Saturday, July 4, 2009

Nic's T-Ball team.........he is bottom right
>
>
>
Just Kidding ...he is first on top left. I just liked the face the kid was making.
>
Hello again! This is the last picture of Nic and his baseball team now that the season is over. I really haven't taken that many pictures lately, I think it has a mix to do with we are always outside away from the camera or the kids are screaming about something so there mouths are open for me to take any good shots. I looked at the date when I last posted and I feel like I say this every time but sorry it's been awhile. I have been fighting my migraines again and Nic has been home now so we have been just trying to keep busy. My computer crashed and it's sent away so I have been waiting for that to come back since it has all my pictures, addresses and whatever else on it just feeling very lost without it. Jack and I are throwing our first North Carolina BBQ tomorrow for the Fourth of July so wish us luck...the head count is 30 adults and 27 kids (not including the neighbors kids that will be joining in). I have my headache meds all ready so we just hope we can transform our yard into a mini amusement park. I will be posting pictures soon. Hope everyone has a great and safe Fourth of July. Hugs and kisses.

No comments: