Sunday, April 19, 2009

My aunt and cousins at Easter.

Larson, Hadley, Nic and Hundson

My cousin Ryan, Cassidy and Hadley.
>
>
>The Family went drove to Atlanta to visit my family for Easter...we had a great time. Kids had an egg hunt which. It was funny to watch all the kids run like crazy to find eggs. My cousin Jenny took Nic and I to a puppet show at the Center for Puppetry Arts, where all puppet masters go for school to learn the craft. It had all the Jim Hensen original puppets from Sesame Street as well as other famous characters. One part of the museum was a little too scary, to say the least. After entering, we had three kids running out of a room screaming and crying. It was one of those moments that you had to be there and see for yourself. I still laugh thinking about the whole situation. All in all, it was nice to be around family for a holiday. We are so lucky to have them within driving distance. Now, we just have to wait for the next family to come visit for Nic's birthday....which is Jack's parents and sister. We are all excited to have the company.

No comments: