Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cassidy and Liz's son Caiden




Laurie and Liz


Laurie and the gang (Liz's sons Kierson, Caiden, Cassidy and Nic)



>
>
>
I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. I feel like I'm a few weeks behind on all the Delia adventures. I know that I posted one too many sprinkler pictures...but I like to brag a little when we have REALLY nice weather. My best friend Liz flew here from Wisconsin with her 2 boys for the week. It was great sharing some of our sunshine with them. I always remember taking a vacation to visit my mom in Florida and leaving the Wisconsin cold. I would think how nice it was to be where the sun was and not wearing a coat. Now I can have people visit me and have them feel the same way. We enjoyed a few parks and toasted some s'mores on the fire pit...it was nice having them. Then, a few days later we headed to Atlanta GA for the week to spend Easter with my cousin Jenny and the family. Us Delia's, always on the go. I will post some Easter pictures next time I'm on.



1 comment:

ookamama said...

And there we are ! Man we had so much fun, seems so long ago that we were there.... too bad the pic of me and you doesn't show off my new amazing hair cut done the 4 time master cutting queen. =) what?! It still feels so fresh and crisp, and that definetly was the most ,, horrific, I mean Pleasant hair cut experience I've ever had. Miss you , love ya... only 4 monthes till you come home to where you truly belong good ol WI.