Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Still dealing with "the sick" over here. Cassidy has been running a fever since Sunday... so back to no sleep. Over the weekend, when everyone was well, we went to the pennisula to a yacht club for a Christmas parade with boats decorated for Christmas. Jack and I were walking the pier and thought; we could never be doing this, in December, back in Wisconsin. Santa came in floating on his big yacht, standing at the front waving. I thought it was so funny, who would ever think they would see Santa coming to town on a boat? When he came up the pier, he was lifting the kids up to say hello. Nic was hiding behind me and Cassidy was in Jack's arms saying, "Scared, No Santa".... so again (I thought) another year with no Santa pictures. I had a plan to hold Cassidy and stand by Santa for a picture, but when I went up to him, Santa tried to grab Cassidy and she totally went crazy trying to get away, screaming. A second later, Jack was able to get the shot which is pictured here. You would never guess all the drama, by looking at the picture. At least one kid had a Santa shot this year.

No comments: