Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cassidy loves the swingset.....

even though accidents happen.
>
>
Yes, it's real! Cassidy was the first one to have a swing-set accident when she fell off the "big kid" swing. The funny thing was, she hardly cried. When Jack brought Cassidy into the house, I took her to the mirror and this was the picture I got...she laughed! Nic ,on the other hand, was having a tougher time than Cassidy. Nics worst fear is seeing blood. Too bad I couldn't get a picture of him, but I guess all it would have been was Nic running away or his back turned so he wouldn't have to look. Let's hope there won't be many more incidents. Jack can't believe I posted or even took the "blood" picture, so I apologize if anyone else feels the same....but I have to keep everyone up to date with the Delia drama.

No comments: